29 January, 2012

Don't say that I...

Don't say that I'm not a

1. Artist
a. I love to draw (you can see that in my FB album (if you're my friend (Gabriel LaFiona)) or in my dA account (I'm not going  to post it yet since it's still messy))
b. My bro's phone (which I usually use to transfer pics from my phone) is TOTALLY broken while my Samsung phone has no connector cable
c. The scanner in the computer rental shop near my house is broken and the owner of the shop was too lazy to fix it
d. I think need to buy memory card reader or scanner so I can put pics here. But the big problem is, my school (or class) always put PUNGLI for all of the class member that I can't save any money -_____-'

2. Stamp Mania
a. I love stamp and craft but I have no-thing and no-money to buy the items

That's all -w-'a

No comments:

Post a Comment